Monday 1 November 2010

Tuesday, 02 November 2010

I finished all the scenes today, lightened and added placeholder objects in place of characters with the camera movements. I think I will celebrate tomorrow, since that’s the end of the object/scene/character sprint, and finally I can start the actual animating!!! There still will need some lighting changed and key lights added to the characters after the animation is completed on each section, but this pretty much wraps up all I can do before animating with all the scene backgrounds lit.
I also decided the website needed a change, and rendered of imagery for the front page and the character profiles. It seemed sensible that the piece is a CG piece, and I am advertising it on the site as a 2D piece from the onset. So now the first thing people will see is it’s a 3D animated short. All good.

Tomorrow I will just upload some imagery for the galleries, then have a day off before beginning planning what shots I will do over the next nine months.

Anyhow renders of the final scenes.






No comments:

Post a Comment