Sunday 28 November 2010

Sunday, 28 November 2010 (after some sleep, breakfast, etc)

Working on Ian Elm and George today. It’s a little quicker given the practise with Darren first, and I have been using extensively the video recorded clips from the voice recording sessions to help with the Lip Sync. I also recorded myself acting out all the scenes, which helped with the overall poses and facial animation. Initially I had planed to just use the voice acting session video data as the sole information for the lip sync, but a method of checking the mirror, the voice actor data and checking video of myself acting out the scene all helped in producing the finished sequence.

I am hoping over time I may decide to go back over the scenes when I have learnt more, but at the moment I am happy with the results of the last week.

I decided to animate all the scene, even off camera, just in case I decided to change any camera angles or the timing of the cameras latter. This also, I believe, gives better interaction between the characters and of course is more practise for myself!


Anyway an early night for a change, and tomorrow blocking out and animating the flies, with 3 days left for the dreaded centipede (I am thinking of creating a path for the centipede, and therefore really only need to animate all 100 legs by hand).

No comments:

Post a Comment