Sunday 31 October 2010

Sunday, 31 October 2010

Today I separated the Plant scenes into separate elements and began lighting. I also edited some of the branches to avoid seams that were appearing in the camera view. For the lighting I went for a very bright high contrast look that I feel really gives the scenes a dreamy look, only not using a similar lighting setup when creating the night scene (which still seems pixelated near the camera with lighting, but with placeholder characters in place it doesn’t look to bad, and is forgivable). Anyhow here’s some renders. I will create the lighting for the last two scenes tomorrow and update the website before beginning planning how to tackle the actual animation before Fridays University tutorial.

Here’s some renders testing the lighting, the braches have come out really well with the intense lighting, and the leaves, branches and fog effect looks as I had hoped.








No comments:

Post a Comment