Monday 8 November 2010

Monday, 08 November 2010

First day of animation today. I worked out a schedule for the next nine month sprint, and began the blocking of the first shot today. The first shot I am working on is the beginning and ending, where the camera zooms in to the window, and Audrey takes the card out of the window, and Darren riding in on his bike. The blocking is going ok, however some technical problems with his bike. Mainly the chain wouldnt stay on the chain when rotating, and I couldn’t resolve the problem quickly so decided to leave it and just have the chain not moving. The bike is so far away it wont hopefully be noticeable anyway.
Things are going pretty ok with the blocking out, but I lack a lot of confidence in my animation work, since I have not done a lot of animation to begin with, and the first shot requiring a walk and interaction. Funnily enough it still is one of the easiest with many lip-synced scenarios to tackle. Ah have I given myself to much!!! Perhaps over confident in my 3D skills has lead me to trip up! will see. For the beginning and end shot I have two weeks anyway, so going to leave it for tonight and beginning again tomorrow. Trying to get the timing right when blocking without going into to much detail is rather hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment