Saturday 20 November 2010

Saturday, 20 November 2010

Just a brief update. I continued animating the bike today, adding in some subtle movements that I noticed when taking reference of myself riding a bike. Also reworking the grab motion of Audrey as she takes of the Staff wanted sign. There is a little problem with the animation in which Darren’s shirt is blue before he starts working at the office, so I quickly altered the texture to be black just for consistency. Anyway I am re rendering of the first scene, and will upload it to youtube tomorrow so the tutor can see it straight away. I am reluctant on putting unfinished work up, but it’s the best method at getting direct feedback sooner rather than latter. I am learning a lot, especially on using the curve editor to tweak the movements, and with that in mind I think I will wait till near the end to render of the animation. So it gives me the opportunity to rework scenes latter on.

No comments:

Post a Comment