Wednesday 24 November 2010

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

After some feedback from the tutors I reworked the bike entry so that he stops to take note of the sign, and then over the last few days I have been working on shots 53-57, in the Animatic they are the night scenes on the plant. I choose for the second sequence to animate one of the hardest shots, with a centipede climbing over a branch and a conversation with the three Elmies huddled in a crack in the plant. It’s hard going. Trying to get the right poses for the character with the timing is taking much longer than when I created the George short animation, but its slowly coming together. I am rather worried about my time keeping, staying on track with the schedule, its taking twice as long as I had hoped at present, but I had assumed from the George animation how long it would take, not counting I was animated more than one character. Hopefully over time it will become more second nature as I learn and progress through this animation. Also the lighting will need to be adjusted around Darren Elm, although at the start I like him coming in from shadow, I would prefer if he had some light on his whole body latter in the sequence. The best way I can see of accomplishing both in one is to use a spot light shining from an angle, rather than the omni with a fall off that I am using at present. Anyway I will leave that until the animation for this sequence is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment