Wednesday 7 July 2010

Thursday, 08 July 2010

Here are two making of videos for Ian Elm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IahMxONlFKY

and Darren Elm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx3fTJ5obl8

I will post them on the actual website tomorrow. Just one more character to go and its onto the insects and silhouettes. Doing well at the moment, caught up and sorting out any problems I am running into. Little worried about how I will be rigging, but it’s a learning process, and building the rigs will be fun, and after ten rigs I should be quite apt!!

I began Audrey moth today as well, and began looking into how her mouth should be formed. I watched the first episode of Doctor who when it aired, and loved the mouths of the creatures, so tried to create something similar with sharp pointy teeth that in real life would just cut through the upper and lower jaw. I also researched into the blood of moths and skin colour to clarify how the shader should look for the mouth, this is what I have come up with so far, I may change it latter if the shader doesn’t look good on the final model, but so far im quite happy (moths have green blood).



Anyhow tomorrow I am going to rework some of the website and add the videos, wont take to long, then uv map the moth and take it into Zbrush, just a little detailing around the face and wings, the majority of normal map generation I will do with the hair texture in Photoshop, probably Friday, leaving the weekend free for my birthday!

Here is a wire



And here is a clay render of the Audrey moth

No comments:

Post a Comment