Saturday 24 July 2010

Saturday, 24 July 2010

I finished the Ui today. And found a fault when rigging the eye lids. Inside the eye lids the mesh is not welded and polygons float around the eye lid. I cant go back now and redo the mesh since its far to far along, and this must have been a bug in max some where down the line, since I always check my meshes (stl check) when they are ready. Anyhow I don’t think the problem could become worse, and therefore am plodding onward. I just hope the mesh doesn’t explode or something latter down the line because of this bug. I guess I should have triple checked the model before rigging. Anyhow here’s a shot of the Model with morphs and UI, and the final Ui. The UI began as a tutorial from Paul Neales Dvds on rigging, and latter I added some more components from the stop staring book, so I had a good range of morph targets to rely upon.

I have decide to spend a week animating the character next. It will make me a few days behind, but its best to test the rig and UI for any issues before building the rigs for the other characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment