Friday 9 July 2010

Saturday, 10 July 2010



I have finished Audrey Moth. Quite happy with how it looks, I was unsure to make the face shader’s a human skin shader that merges backwards to fur where the head connects the body but in the end opted for the same shader throughout the model. I used the basic skin shader to give some nice backscatter on antenna and legs without reflections on the fur. The moth is based on the Hawk moth with the same marking on its tail/back. I will probably create the making of video on Sunday, however it will be somewhat short since the video recording software crashed when I was making it, therefore the uving of the character did not record. Happily I am using some music from a friend for the making of though, so should be quite good. Anyhow here’s the renders.







No comments:

Post a Comment