Monday 19 July 2010

Monday, 19 July 2010

Sometimes its really great to have a few days away from it all, and come back not feeling that my work is completely terrible. Anyhow rigging! I had planned to have a complete George rig done by today and I am only half way through,. Had a major problem with mirroring bones to the opposite leg, and adding the same parameters, such as stretchy legs. They just wouldn’t stretched. In the end after a few hour of mussing and mirroring and redoing, I realised in the first instance I had added the parameters to the x rotation not position, and before that the mirroring was not flipped. Ah well, just getting tired and doing the wrong things. Anyhow I redid the stretchy legs on both legs at the same time, I figured if it failed I could just leave it out, but it worked!!! I will update more in another hour, going to try and get the new spine and arms done by tonight.

Well spines done but arms are for tomorrow, then skinning. I don’t really see much point taking a screen shot for the rig as yet, but I suppose it shows more development. For now im using Paul Neale’s Dvd on rigging, and some internet tutorials when I am stuck, or the user reference of Max, but I am hoping by the end of the 10th rig i should be quite appt without having to use tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment