Sunday 3 October 2010

Monday, 04 October 2010

I decided to reedit the start of the Animatic, it was really bothering me how Audrey is the first things you really hear, and quiet sharp, therefore I added some snoring and her sighing before she speaks, just some subtle elements that hopefully make it less jarring. I am just rendering it of.
I also created the photo of Ian and Audrey from many years ago when in there prime together, which will be on Ian’s desk, pined to the back plate of the table

Here’s a render.



And am currently looking into how I will create the picture of George on the submarine. I am tempted to just use a stock photo of a submarine with a young man stood in front, other wise it would mean de-aging George! Which I really do not have the time for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment