Saturday 16 October 2010

Saturday, 16 October 2010

I carried on working on the environment the last two days. To be honest I still was very unsure of the exterior shots at the end, and decided to rework the meshs and texture of the final shots where Darren rides of on his bike. I may rework it some more tomorrow, especially the right side building, perhaps adding some steeper angles in the roof and possibly a different coloured corrugated metal look for the top half. Also some rubbish could be strewn about the place. At first I will work on the lighting for the ext-interior and see how that looks + work on the cloud system.


The test renders are taking 5 minutes per frame, so I am well within budget, and there are only a few shots where it is necessary for everything to be in the shot, so those 5 minutes should be reduced. Anyway I think I have a budget of 8 mins per frame for the time I have to render.

Anyhow some renders, these are taken with a general lighting setup which is not final, just a quick test. Basically all the texturing is done (after really reducing the texture sizes for speed and memory issues when rendering) and am quiet happy with the look of the interior. Just some niggly things with the exterior shots that I need to work on tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment