Saturday 2 October 2010

Saturday, 02 October 2010

I created a generic table today for the line. I was unsure if to create 3 tables slightly different or run with just one with varying objects on them. In the end I decided to op for one, since really the differences would be negligible, some rust here few more scratches there. Yet tomorrow when creating the chairs will create 3 different types, with different types of wear and tear, in the model and on the texture.
Anyhow here’s the render



I also tested out a problem I noticed with creating a ao pass of the scene, which is the opacity of the hair will not be shown, just the polygons, therefore giving a incorrect shadow map. So I may have to opt for simple shadow mapped lights without a ao pass for the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment