Saturday 23 October 2010

Saturday, 23 October 2010

I spent the last few days working on the plant interior environment. My initial plan of creating the scenes as one large section didn’t work how I had hoped because it didn’t give me the freedom to place a branch here or there dependant on the shot. I therefore decided to create seven separate scenes for the plant interior. Firstly creating splines as a block out to each section, then converting these to meshes and cleaning them up. My next stage will be creating the high polygon versions and should hopefully only take a few days, before creating the texture for each at the same time then finally populating the scenes with the leaves.



I also created a fog background much the same as the storyboard/Animatic inside Max, which I am undecided if to use. I may decided in the end to create something in a composite program afterwards because it may be more effective, but will see once the final lighting is made.



Also I have had some memory issues with the textures for the characters at 2048, so will reduce these to 1024’s if it continues to be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment