Sunday 14 February 2010

2010-02-14

Over the last few days I have been cutting up the storyboard for the creation of the Animatic. I decided to change the resolution to widescreen mainly since I felt it looked better, even though it will be featured on the internet I still feel the widescreen format suits. A few notable changes from the storyboard to the creation of George is the ESD badge, that I originally decided to be a triangle instead due to copyright issues, however now I decided to stick with the original square ESD badge, since I cant see ESD badges as a copy right problem. Also the pens and things in Georges pockets I decided to take out due to the size of the pocket they wouldn’t actually fit (ic an still use these on the nearest tables). Just little discrepancies and decisions that although unnoticeable in the final composition still have to be made.

Anyhow I also met Chris Goddard today and was very happy with his voice. Looking forward to the voice session on Thursday. He seems to really suit the part of Darren. Also I have been rendering short animations of my best models for my show reel. The lack of show reel is becoming more of a problem recently, and I really need to remedy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment