Sunday 7 February 2010

2010-02-07

Worked on the mouth area of George again today so the mouth area was separate and easier to animate and also edited all the generic mouths so it is easier latter when I add them.
Created a set of stationary for George and the factory. However after placing them in his pockets like in the concept it just didn’t look right. So stuck with just keeping the cutters and wires in his pockets and latter will add the stationary to the scene in the background, on the tables etc.


Currently rendering a turn table of George which I will post latter. Next I need to create a concept for Darren’s Bicycle which I forgot when creating the initial concepts, then onto the Animatic. I am recording Dorothy on Thursday, hopefully the equipment will be working correctly then, and continue chopping up the sound for the Animatic which I will post once complete. I believe I have someone else to play the part of Darren, however they have not emailed me back yet so its unconfirmed.

Here’s some final renders of George.

No comments:

Post a Comment