Wednesday 3 February 2010

2010-02-03

Reworked the eye shader for the Cornea to give it a more wet look, a little more reflection and more spec after some crit that it didn’t look right, almost like glass eyes rather than real eyes. I latter toned down the reflection a little after taking these renders, but you can see the wet look etc.




Apart from that began getting prepared for the voice acting session tomorrow, scripts printed, concepts , bios and chocolate and drink for the actors! However its now snowing and I am rather worried that we may have to cancel. At least I have the sound recording room booked for the month, so hopefully can reschedule if it comes down to it.
Going to take in a couple of external hard drives and my usb for backup also.
Also re rendered George full body and face. Mainly so the actors have some visual reference to what the animation will hopefully look like in the end.



I was supposed to have finished George today. However I still have the objects that he has in his pockets to make. So really I am a day behind. However the actual character is pretty much finished. Taken a week and a half, hopefully I can get it down to a week for the rest since I had to create the eyes, teeth and shader’s from scratch this time.
Really enjoyed how he has turned out and really helps to clarify on paper the look of the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment