Thursday 11 February 2010

2010-02-11

Voice acting day two done! Dee Sanders was really great. Really brought to life the character of Audrey. The sound equipment worked without problem this time and recorded the session about 6 times so have plenty to edit and work with. Also recording Dee on camera so I have great reference for the lipsync and facial expressions. Really enjoyed it. Tonight I will cut it down to just each line of dialogue. Kind of daunting thinking how much I have to do but I am really glad I worked out a schedule for the animation that I am currently sticking to (was slightly behind but pretty much caught back up). Really it would be great if I can get a bit ahead so I can have more time for the actual animation work, currently its 6 months, but with working part time that really is not that much time. I was planning to create all the morphs and animate using the morpher tool for the lipsync, but decided over the last few days it will be allot easier to create a UI. I can create one UI and test it out on George before editing it for the other characters. Also worried that the work will be of high enough standard to gain good marks and generate some interest to further my career. All i can do is hope and work hard!
Anyhow one more voice acting session to go next week with Christopher Goddard. Were meeting over the weekend to discuss the part before next Thursdays session.

No comments:

Post a Comment