Tuesday 9 February 2010

2010-02-09 – Sound editing

Began working on editing the sound down to manageable portions today using John Howarth’s sound clips. I began with about 3 master files that I choose the best accents, choosing one and cutting that up to just the lines, which I edited again choosing the best lines for each section.

I cut it all up using Audacity, which I will import into premiere latter in the week. I also began the Animatic, which I am quite happy with the progress of so far. Just really need to learn some of the features of Premiere.

Anyhow will be Dorothy’s voice recording session on Thursday and the week after Christopher Goddard will be finishing the voice acting by playing the main protagonist Darren. I am hoping I can cut the sound and edit it all together while working on the Animatic over the next two weeks, so It can be all finished by the end of February. Then I am back on schedule…:)

No comments:

Post a Comment