Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

As said on the previous post I did in the end adjust the cameras, and am quite happy with the final flow of the piece. I am currently working on the facial animation and should have this sequence wrapped in another day.
On the rendering of 44-52 I am trying to finish the sequence with some added effects, the background disappearing and then Audrey disappearing as Darren enters his Elmy world. However the renders don’t seem to tally. With the hair of the shot not exactly the same. It’s a real problem, and if the second pass with no background objects doesn’t work I will go back and render off just the background for the last shot, and then the foreground characters as a separate pass giving me the same control. I am behind in the render schedule, with this shot taking a good 70 hours in all to render. But I may have to go back and re-render in separate passes if I cant get the shots to tally exactly due to the hair sim. I am unsure why the hair sim has recalculated its physics and would have though it would be the same throughout. Perhaps when I set up the render for the night it recalculated half way through the sequence. I don’t know. Either way there is a way round the problem.
Here is a render as off now of the shot, with all the characters (with out any effects)

No comments:

Post a Comment