Thursday 23 June 2011

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Finished shot 30- 32 yesterday. I expanded the sequence to be until 34, which flows on nicely and would have been the next weeks shot anyway. I have cut down the animation time again a little, just simply because I didn’t really have any problems in that sequence except for putting Darren’s arms up to rest on his head. It all works nicely anyway and there are some great expressions from Darren. Sadly not much is shown of Darren in the sequence since Ian holds the conversation, but the shots work very well and flow nicely from the shots before and after.

Next is shot 36… However I have decided to animate through the clock shot of 37 (already done) to the shot of Darren fading out to the Elmy Darren. It should be a two day shot for 36 so I am hoping with the added shots up to 37c (3 more shots) I can have it complete in 3 days at the most. Its looking promising anyway.

The shot after this will be the first time I have animated Georges facial movements since it will be the scene where he says “it’s a lie its all a lie”. The first time he actually wakes and in a half dream state talks to Darren. I am really looking forward to the shot and have a multitude of ideas for Georges maddening expressions in the shot.

Render wise things are going ok. The shot 44-52 is taking forever. Plus I accidentally wiped over some of the renders of the full sequence so that’s set me back another day. I have a long list of faults and things that need re rendering due to hair problems, missing objects, things like that, and ceiling lighting. But im getting there slowly.

Anyway onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment