Thursday 23 June 2011

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Finishing off shot 36 today and 38 (before and after a clock shot)> Darren wakes from his first Elm encounter, and sighs, steadies himself, then drifts off again. The sequence works well but the sigh was so hard to get right and I am still unsure if it works. The flexing of the head eyes and mouth almost looked like a sneeze, but I think its passable now and should look good in the final film.

Anyway I am pretty ahead with it. Just Darren elm to animate tomorrow so I am pretty happy. I am planning to add Darren Elm to a nice fancy plant area, rather than rely on a just white background, and do a quick fade in and out between Darren and Darren elm. Mimicking the movements of Darren and also the same camera flow. To achieve this I am planning to import Darren and the camera into the sequence of Darren elm, and place the character in the same view and eye location. It should look pretty convincing change of character,. and ground the idea that Darren is Darren Elm,.
I have to admit i look back on my work and realise how little I know yet also how much I have learnt through the process. I can see faults in previous animations in the sequence and things I could have done better.


Anyway onward

No comments:

Post a Comment