Saturday 18 June 2011

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

When adding the zdepth to the previous sequence 57 (the one spoke about in the previous post) I noticed the camera was clipping the branch. This may be a cause for the flicker problem. Either way I have re rendered the sequence with the camera adjusted. It pulls the 3 characters closer to the camera but I think it should be ok.
Looking through the whole film I am tempted latter to slow down some of the clock shots, since the amount of time spent on them is far to jarring and difficult to really think over. Its something for latter in the film when complete.
I am currently about 6 weeks behind but catching up slowly. I have done some small cheats in the next sequence to speed up the process of the 4 second shot. Instead of redoing the animation for all the background characters I have imported the best movements of flicking the objects into boxes from previous sequences and it works quite well.
This shot is when Darren flicks an object into the box from the side slowed down. I have adjusted the camera s and added sound however I feel the sound is out of sink to the movement he would portray and the camera. The sigh he does and the movement of the green object when it hits the box. So I am going to create the animation of Darren, then test it out with the sound, edit the sound to suit, then add the facial animation and edit the shot for the final. I am hoping is a 2 day sequence.
Also I had an idea for an initial poster and final image for the website.
Basically Darren sat in his chair from behind, depressed as the large clock ticks by, with Darren’s elm’s reflection in the clock looking back, warrior like. Adding the white glare around the edge of the clock. I think it would be quite effective and portray the idea of the story in one poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment