Sunday 19 September 2010

Sunday, 19 September 2010

I went on holiday this week to France, given I am a week ahead with the work at the moment. I reedited the mesh of the caravan one I got back, and after adding one level of turbo smooth edited the mesh some more, so that in the end it will work as a low polygon asset given its is never shown up close on the animation.

Next I created the textures. This was a combination of using render to texture for the Ambient occlusion, some high polygon work for normals and cavity maps, and a lot of Photoshop work. Its looking as I had hoped in the end. I am just rendering a turntable of the object, mainly to check for any faults I might have missed, I will post it up when done. Also here’s a render of the final model.



I also have complied a small compilation of the animation tests so I have something to show for next weeks university presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afgmwShrUOs

That’s all for now. Tomorrow if all sits well with the caravan I will start the plant exterior, as seen from the factory floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment