Thursday 30 September 2010

Thursday, 30 September 2010



Some more objects today. Firstly a table hanger/holder thing that houses the pliers, cutters and stationary. Also the pipe, which is only seen for a second in the dark so I decided to just use a photo for the actual texture. Nothing major, just found a texture that looks like calved wood. And finally the light stick, which holds the star. I spent a while on this one, the majority of the day since it features prominently. I rigged it for sway, and added a nice sub scattering texture for the leaf rope and sculpted the wood to add finer details. I also tested it using video post for the glow, but I am not to happy with what came out, so may just keep it as is, it still looks good with just the white of the light emanating through the leaf rope… or may try something in post. I will also need some kind of effect for the smoke from the pipe.

Anyway the renders

Holder



Pipe



Rigged light stick


No comments:

Post a Comment