Wednesday 30 March 2011

Thursday, 31 March 2011

Finished sequence 27 where the clock appears large in front of Darren. The sequence works well and I decided to go for making the materials turn invisible slowly in the scene rather in composition, therefore being able to see reflection in the surface of the clock etc. However when rendering it comes apparent that because of the hair opacity and the gradient opacity of the whole sequence it takes way to long to render and therefore have decided to go for the second option of making the opacity blend in composition. This also makes setting up the zdepth much easier.


I don’t think I mentioned it before but I have stopped using reference videos of myself now and prefer acting out the actions then replaying them in the scene. Its just a little easier and makes me less self conscious. Of course if I come up to a brick wall in the scenes will record myself instead. But for now I am quite happy with the results I am getting with the animation. I have tried not to over exaggerate to much with the animation. Trying for a more realistic and subtle approach.

1 comment:

  1. when do we actually get to see videos? We demand videos!!
    (the royal we, of course)

    ReplyDelete