Sunday 27 March 2011

Monday, 28 March 2011

Rendered off sequence 57 the last 2 days due to a problem with his hat and the lip sync. This should be finalised by tonight, and then just the zdepth layer to work on before moving back onto sequence 87. Not sure exactly how to edit the cowl without disturbing the animation. I am thinking adding a edit mesh over the top of the skin wrap in the stack may work, however it may also cause a crash and cause everything to slow even more down.. I will try that latter anyway, I m just trying tog et a bit more ahead by doing all the clock shots. These are all the close ups of the clock. I have made sure the characters are still performing and in place just in case they are visible in the reflection. They may be subtly , but I think its worth that extra half hr setup just to make sure all the character are in the place they should be at that time. Making sure the continuity is right.
The clock is pretty easy to set up now since I rigged it so that u move each hand and the rest follow in turn exactly how they would. So if u move the second hand around a minute the minute hand will also move a minute and the hr hand as well. Therefore I can work out the time it would be after 9 on each shot of the clocks and add that time. So the clock will never be out, unless of course any other shots may be required latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment