Monday 28 March 2011

Monday, 28 March 2011

Re rendered scene 53 the cave sequence and added z-depth blur. It’s hard trying to get the blur right in this sequence, with all the character talking at different levels, but I think its ok. I also noticed that the fly may have to much Specular when it moves. So will re render that section of the animation with a toned down specular map.
Now I am up to shot 27. The last of the clock shots of the week. I am just wondering the best method to create the sequence, where the office disappears, and just leaves Darren, and the large clock in front. I could do this with composition, it would be by far the easiest method. However it would miss the nice reflections in the clock I could get. Also I am unsure of what the background would be in the larger clock. Possibly either a bright white or a brick wall. I think in the end I will use a brick wall, as the small clock would be hung on. Now its just trying to get all the materials to slowly turn invisible at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment