Sunday 20 March 2011

Sunday, 20 March 2011

Still working on the same sequence, its tough going trying to get the movements believable, and I have run into some problems with the rig, and how the arms move on Audrey’s rig. But I am getting there slowly. I may stay up tonight and work through to try and get a lot of work done. Quiet behind at the moment to be honest.
I rendered of sequence 68-79 and discovered some faults in the disappearing helmet again. Its alright with the background, as before it showed a silhouette, but when it moves over leaves, that are using sss, its cause again a problem. I believe this is to do with the fog more than anything. A quick and dirty way round this is to re render the sequences up until his hat changes, and removed the invisible hat. Which I will do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment