Saturday 23 January 2010

20/10/09

I have decided to stick with the “On the line” initial idea, yet incorporate in to the dream sequences the ideas of the world of Elm. The script I have scrapped and will rework it after I am happy with the characters. So far I have developed the three workers, the manger and there alter egos. Plus a rather in depth character profile for each character. I believe this will help me when developing the script. So far the idea is that the World of Elm is deserted apart from the three Elmy’s and they have come up with a plan to find other Elms. A dangerous Moths attacks and they use lights to tame the creature and go on travels to other Elm trees. Of course I don’t actually have an idea for the ending of the On the Line sections… Also I am rather concerned that this will be far too much work to complete in time. I have also redeveloped all the concepts already drawn up.

Darren – main character


The manager – Audrey


Ian, one of the workers


George the second worker


The Elmy’s


Darren’s Alter Ego


Ian’s Alter Ego


George Alter Ego

Audrey’s Alter Ego (not to sure about the blue colouring, to show the colours of the dress and jacket she wears outside the dream sequences)

No comments:

Post a Comment