Monday 25 January 2010

2010-01-25

John replied and is happy to do it, which just leaves the boy... I am actually thinking of a friend who I will contact today.


I began working on the head for George in 3D last night. I gave myself about a week per character, and since this is the first I am hoping a week and a half will be enough. I have been recording the making of the 3D objects using screen capture software therefore I can use it latter to promote the animation and in the credits.



Finally I tried registering the domain name Ontheline.com but sadly this is a very popular name for domains!!! So I have gone with the second option of using Sameolthing.com (the name of the factory). I will over the next few weeks put up a first page, just a simple welcome screen and over the summer or when I have time create the site, that I can keep up to date with behind the scenes work etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment