Sunday 24 January 2010

2010-01-24

Redone a few shots of the storyboard and altered the camera pans of others so the story flows better without breaking the 180 rule. Also I received a text from John Howarth, an actor who has been in a number of productions on television before who is interested in voice acting in the piece. I emailed him back the script with information on myself and the short. Hopefully he will be happy to do the voice acting of both Ian and George, and that leaves me with just Darren. Looking up! Time for 3D! I have edited all the front and side views of the characters for reference to the modelling and am going to start with George. I want a cross between cartoon and realistic, with hyper real pours and creases, yet that cartoon exaggerated look. I am aiming for a look more along the lines of Tale of Despereaux than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment