Saturday 23 January 2010

2010-01-23

Have had some real trouble trying to organise the voice actors for the piece. Really want some high quality audio for the voices, and therefore would prefer to use professional actors. I originally asked some actors who had become teachers that I had met during the teaching degree last year if they knew of anyone that my be interested. But they have failed to contact me back, therefore Sarah, my tutor, suggested asking Dorothy, the actress who will be playing the part of Audrey if she knew of anyone else. Now I need to wait a few days to see if Dorothy can organise a few people. If not I may have to ask friends instead however I would prefer to use real actors for the parts. Anyhow the plan is to do a run through on the first week of sound recording with all the actors, then every week of February ask one of them to come in to record there parts. Initially I wanted to record them all at once, therefore bouncing of each other and really living the performance, but due to the size of the sound room this would be very difficult.

I ran through the storyboard with Sarah (tutor) and although well received there are a few shots where it becomes confusing due to breaking the 180 rule. I will recheck the storyboard and see if there is any way to resolve these problems that cause breaks in the continuity and flow of the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment