Monday 10 May 2010

Monday, 10 May 2010

I have begun working on the Ian character. Currently each character should take approximately a week each. I began this character on Saturday night, first creating the head and front of the body,



Then importing in parts of Georges character, such as the ears, arms, jacket and pockets, and combing them to create the finished character.
I wanted to try using the turbo smooth with smoothing groups applied, yet the results were far to sharp for what I was after, so in he end chamfered edges the same way as the George character.
I still need to add the teeth, edited the hands to be fatter, then will UVmap the character over the next few days and create the textures on Thursday. Ideally I would like to get ahead of the characters just in case I run into any major problems with the rigging latter. Hopefully start Audrey by Friday if all goes according to plan. Again I have been recording the creation. However the recording tends to slow things down a little, so everything’s slightly sluggish, So I have only been using it in certain sections, just enough to get an idea of the creation, but not every single mouse move.

No comments:

Post a Comment