Tuesday 22 June 2010

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Finished the texture of Darren and the hair. In the end I reused Thomas’s hair from Lots A Thins to speed up the texturing phase. Editing it a little in places and using a new work flow between PCs for faster rendering, editing the model on the lower end pc and transferring the file to the higher end for rendering, also using a desktop program to connect to the higher end from my pc, so I don’t have to jump between PC’s physically.

In the end I altered the hair slightly to be less scruffy, simply for ease of hair placement. Also in the concept Darren carries cutters and pens as the other workers, yet since it is his first few minutes on the line he would not be carrying anything from the line. Anyhow I won’t show loads of different hair renders and just skip to the finished model.



No comments:

Post a Comment