Sunday 20 June 2010

Sunday, 20 June 2010

Been a very busy week, having bought a new computer especially for rendering it took the week to set it up and install all the programmes necessary. Anyhow back to work! I am at the moment a week and a bit behind, however if I work very hard for the next two weeks I think I should be able to catch up and hopefully get ahead.
I have worked the character in Zbrush, a program I am still learning so for the detailing in Zbrush I am really learning as I go. Here are a few renders. I kept the detail fairly low on the head, just a few wrinkles around the eyes and pours, but nothing major, and worked the jeans and jacket the same as the other characters, trying to show an un-ironed but also unused jacket, worn jeans etc.






Anyhow the textures are prepared and the mat ids and all that’s left is the actual textures that I will continue with tonight and tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment